Featured post

Sunday 29 March 2015

Easter hell on the trains & My book text is finished!

someone at the Express does their homework to provide the facts and figures for their headline the message is, avoid the trains this Easter if you can - - -









the ridiculous furore over the sacking of J Clarkson  takes a dive  down stupid street with the DG of the BBC receiving death threats, I'm amazed how much support JC has had when you look at the stunts he has pulled over the last few years - - -






 mild temp stats this morning 
the sky was clear 30 mins ago but its clouding up now and is set for a windy rainy day according to forecasters

I finally finished the text on my book yesterday around 16:15 and promptly popped down the shop for some alcohol to celebrate!   So having had my Alka seltzer start up! I'm going to design the book cover and will post it later  - - - still lots of work to do inserting the photos - - -
something on the lines of this for the book cover

Enjoy the day
Follow this link to see  our weather website
Or this one just to see  Live webcam - - Birdfeeders


No comments:

Post a Comment