Featured post

Wednesday 4 March 2015

"Another"arthritis cure & Its an admin day for me!


Tell me the old old story from the Express this morning a similar claim for an arthritis cure was aired in Oct 2014.
The top left banner headline about how a smart meter could slash your household bills sounds like another fairy story.  Surely just try switching stuff off? - - -





Back to work at the Fun Factory tomorrow should be fun as there's a "big noise" from higher up the management ladder due a visit.  This usually means most of the local "organisers" will be full steam ahead form opening time - - -

I have sent out part of my book for proof reading to friends and one has come up with a particularly "novel" idea.  Rather than have one huge book with the whole of my Army service laid out in it make individual books for each of the regiments I served with.  I am currently at over 250 pages and have not inserted the many photo's for my last "chapter" so it might be a good idea.  I'll get the whole thing finished and then review how its going to be published.

 pretty cold out in that biting NW wind this morning
the sky was only partly cloudy earlier but it was raining, now its just windy and cloudy

Time for a quick walk then its an admin and book day methinks

Enjoy the day
Follow this link to see  our weather website
Or this one just to see  Live webcam - - Birdfeeders


No comments:

Post a Comment