Featured post

Sunday 13 November 2011

Website development and Budgie smugglers

I made some time yesterday to re-arrange the website a bit.  Still the same format for the home page but a bit more unorthadox I guess you could call it.

I have put the XP5 webcam on its own page and will add another to link up with camstreams.  The XP5 one is far clearer than the camstreams picture but I will play around with the camstreams broadcast options once its in place to improve the output.  This is mainly to try and get a few visitors as the camstreams home page shows your webcam and is quite well patronised.  http://www.camstreams.com/

The Gallery wants re-doing and I'm into that but having second thoughts.  What I need is a Gallery of "past pics" to show a bit of history or any significant events e.g. the snow the flood etc, then a page where i can just drop pics in.  Kind of a dynamic gallery. Bits could just be dropped in and then shuffled off into the Gallery if they warrant it.

Budgie smugglers! well not exactly.  We are off to visit Kevin & Karen a couple of friends from the Army days and Kevin has this enormous Hot Tub in the back garden and I am going to give it a go today.  Pics later.!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice blog. I liked the content of your blog. I daily search articles and study for a web development company. I found your blog useful and interesting. Thanks for posting.

    Website Development Melbourne

    ReplyDelete