Featured post

Sunday 20 November 2011

Lots of visitors to our website through camstreams.com

Each evening I look at the Apache access log on the webserver to see where visitors are looking at our site from .
I noticed this evening that there seemed to be quite a few visitors and i guess they are mostly coming from the recently revived link on Camsreams.com where our streaming webcam is hosted.

I dropped the access file into XL and removed all my refreshes and duplicates of visitor IP addresses and the visitor count between 0001 and 2000hrs today was 489! I used an IP locator on the net on 10 IP's from the list and the results are as follows. UKx2, Australia, Germany, Russia, China, Greece, Canada, USA & Italy.  Nice to know we are "being seen around the world"

No comments:

Post a Comment