Featured post

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sainsbury gets blooded!

The 2 kittens were racing around the garden as usual this afternoon when there was an almighty squeal.  Tesco (the girlie) raced in and hid behind the curtains.  I looked for Sainsbury and saw another large tabby who patrols our garden now and again legging it.  Sainsbury appeared with a tail like a bottle brush and obviously a little peeved.  I noticed a few minutes later he had a small wound on his nose and near his eye.

No doubt there will be further confrontations between these 2.

Earlier in the day I had lit the log burner and all of a sudden Tesco had disappeared.  After a couple of minutes i spotted her down the side of the log burner sat on the small pile of wood.  So the title of the pic below is "When I said "a seat CLOSE to the log burner I mean CLOSE"

No comments:

Post a Comment