Featured post

Sunday 15 September 2013

Jeremy Clarkson an MP?! & Red sky in the morning!

I dont think i have ever worried about what colour has gone with what else when considering what to wear!  Ok, it shows sometines lol.  The story from the BBC about are there really "rules" to what to wear is rather amusing.
Rule number 2 states "Men shouldn't wear white socks".  Oh dear! that's me right down the bottom of the "fashion list!"  I always wear white socks to work, my idea is that if I didn't wear them then they would never be worn, hope that lets me off then!

Sky News carry a story suggesting that Jeremy Clarkson might become an MP
I don't suppose one more loony in parliament will make any difference!!!!!

The weather looks certain to break very soon! I say this because the Tour of Britain has started up in Scotland.  There are only 8 stages with the finish in London next Sunday.  I hope they packed their rain wear!

One of our winter projects is to have the bathroom upgraded and yesterday we visited the showroom to choose the items.  You know what its like! the lady is looking at colours and what fits where, the man is looking at "the cost" nothing else!  The choosing went - - - well and afterwards we stopped off at a pub for lunch.  I noticed as we left that there was something strange up on the roof.
Not sure what it was all about but its at The Anchor near Tideswell?!

Looking forward to a rainy day I snapped the typical "red sky in the morning shepherds warning" Eastern sky earlier
Soon after the sky clouded over and we have had the odd spot of rain with promise of more to come.

I have mentioned quite a bit earlier in the year that our bird feeders had not been visited by many birds.  My theory was that the very cold winter had killed off many birds.  I'm still not sure if that was correct but the great summer we have just had certainly let the bird numbers increase and we have seen lots visitors.
The pigeons regularly try to get at the daily Robin mix before anything else.
This morning a Robin managed to get his ration as well

Enjoy the day  
Follow this link to see  our weather website
Or this one just to see  the streaming birdfeeder cam



No comments:

Post a Comment