Featured post

Monday 8 August 2011

Monday monday


Quite a good weekend even though on Sally's return from the "works do" she had to have a bit of a sleep.  Gone are the days when she could party all night and then carry on as if etc etc.  Sunday was nice easy day and we met our friends at the Church pub where on the first Sunday in the month you can even get a haircut for £5.

Here I Am "In the hot seat" Our friend Lisa has been doing this for along time now and hopes to continue with the new tenants.  They hve already got rid of the pool table and are having the kitchen re-furbed this week so it looks as if they might start doing food on a permanent basis.  Time will tell.

I had an e mail from Matthew at Travis Perkins where I was trying to get a spare for our kitchen monobloc tap.  It seems I can get the bit i need from the manufacturers and he even sent me their telephone number.  Customer service or what!

The weather is a bit hit and miss today but I have managed to weed our bottom terrace and had to remove a well established thorn bush which was cracking the wall.  I will need to build up the wall again to repair it.  Strange how a 30 minute weeding session will finish up being a half day job!

Time to put a cover on our wood pile so i reckon that will be this afternoons job as long as the rain holds off.
1300hrs a light rain is falling and tomorrow is forecasted to be better so I will leave covering the wood until then .

No comments:

Post a Comment