Featured post

Friday 5 August 2011

Blustery Friday

Quite warm this morning but with some serious low cloud and a breezy north wind.

I had a good walk yesterday although I'm having a few problems with a pulling hamstring in my right leg.  It all started to tighten up while i was at work the other day and I failed to stretch it and am now suffering the consequences.  Hope its all sorted for my Snowden Horseshoe attempt in 2 weeks time!
This pic is of the tranquil river Derwent yesterday just across from the house
This one is on the way back on the walk and is looking west towards Bakewell from the fields above Rowsley. If you click on this image you can see the traffic on the A6 streaming along to the Bakewell show.

Sally's off to the works do today hope it all go's well.  I'm on a lunch date with one of the girls from work, Deborah a charming challenge as most women are! no such thing as a free lunch so I'm hoping she enjoys a walk from the car park to the hunting tower in Chatsworth before hand.

Update 8:00pm A sunny afternoon topped off with a short walk in Chatsworth with my lunch date Deborah we sank a bottle of red up at the Shooting Tower before having lunch at the Sprout & Carrot.  The pic is of Debs sending her sister a pic of her drinking the wine while her sister is hard at work!!!
A nice afternoon with nice company!

No comments:

Post a Comment