Featured post

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Final day off before back to work

I bought all the items to do the porch yesterday and started the job rather than paint the front porch as rain was forecasted.  I only need to put the roof on to finish the job today.

I must clean the filter sponges in the pond filter today as the water is a little murky, its almost time to hoover out all the gunge from the bottom before autumn gets firmly set in.

I'm a little concerned about my friend Debs from work, I think she took her Module 1 bike test again yesterday and have not had any news from her as to the result so can only think its not a pass.  Also her facebook page was not accessible yesterday I could see her profile picture but nothing else. no doubt all will be revealed at work tomorrow.

I have a very strange pain in my right leg this morning.  I woke up in the night with a cramp in the inside of my thigh on my left leg.  That cleared ok but the right leg then cramped in the same area.  It then was painful as if it was about to cramp all the time.  At the moment i have a heat pad on the site of the pain but its not helping at all.  I will try mobilising it and hope it eases off.

No comments:

Post a Comment