Featured post

Thursday 25 August 2011

Fickle females! and all that

The cramp in my right leg seems to have sorted itself out after a day at work so I'm hoping it does not return.

Rather a strange encounter with my friend Debs at work today. In the blog of yesterday I mentioned not being able to see her facebook page, still not sure whats happening.

I noticed she looked a little tired and later rather angry when I approached her and mentioned this she said nothing was wrong. I said "are you sure?", in return I was told "Don't you start today!"  It seems to confirm then my thought that she has failed her Module 1 bike test again. lol.

I can understand the anger bit but I'm totally bemused by the facebook bit During the to-ing and fro-ing of the day we bumped into each other a number of times and from her stony demeanour something is wrong - - - I wonder?

Must get the guttering fitted to the new porch as the water coming off it wet all the steps this morning - - - ever practical!


No comments:

Post a Comment