Featured post

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Tuesday its a make and mend day!

The early drizzle is, according to the local weather forecast going to be replaced by rain and wind hill fog, not much of a good deal there then.  So today I intend to do a couple of hours of "book" prep then try to make a digital antennae for my old flat screen telly.  I hadn't realised that my old analog one wouldn't work with the new digital  "regime".

 I bought one on Amazon which has been returned as I got absolutely no reaction from plugging it in.  Looking at the internet you can make one for an hours work so I will try that and report back

1715 update.  No joy with the antennae I might try another one from Amazon before I look for an alternative.  I didnt manage to do much on the book front and am thinking I might extend the 12 month timeline i set for it.  I have other "stuff" that needs doing or that I would rather be doing.   I managed to make a couple of tow ropes for people i promised so the day didnt flash past without any successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment