Featured post

Thursday 13 October 2011

The shop and things

At work the movement of managers after the "little scandal" looks complete i saw PW doing his usual around the fresh and bumped into MS up at the PFS yesterday so the heat looks to be cooling off.  I saw Linda from fresh working in the bakery today and Deborah from fresh behind the fish counter. 

Thinks, from what my boss told me the other day i wondered if it was the other way round if somebody's buns could have been well and truly burned!

It looked as if a lot of items from the fresh chillers had been thrown away after the power failure as they were pretty bare i wonder if the freezer food had a similar fate. 

My winding up of Ian the security man about buying a Land Rover Discovery was complete today when i gave him a tow rope i had made out of some of my spare tree pulling rope! 

I must get up to the logging site tomorrow as the weather looks to be set fair and i can move the bushes/trees i chopped down the other day.  Once thats done that will complete the logging for the year.

1 comment: