Featured post

Monday 3 October 2011

Monday monday

Sally has picked up my cold and as usual she gets a real howler.  She's up and about this morning and will no doubt be going in to work as a "snot commando"
I need to get the porch painted this morning, I like to give it  lick of paint each year as you then see the bits that need more attention that just the paint.  When i did the kitchen window sills i had to replace a short bit of wood and that also needs painting today.

My other job today has to be to get a bit more of the spadework done on "My book".  I'm still clawing around for ideas on how to write it.  Do I do it in the 3rd person or tell it as a story or a diary?  No doubt some inspiration will come along, I might use the internet to trawl for ideas.

Chewing the fat in the garden yesterday we reckoned to be able to visit our Aus Babes Erin & Rachael in November 2012 so I whipped off an e mail yesterday to see if they are around then.  Sally is already working on the itinerary, surprise surprise!

The weather looks ok for a bit of logging tomorrow.  If I get a wiggle on i might just be able to get all the trees down that I promised for this year.  All but a couple will go straight into the fire pile as they are small-ish hawthorn bushes not really worth the effort of trying to recover any firewood from.

No comments:

Post a Comment