Featured post

Saturday 10 September 2011

Weekend working

A very close clammy day at work, its ok on the shop floor but once you go back into the warehouse or have to go into the yard it was quite uncomfortable.  It seems that we are about to get the tail end of hurricane Katia very late Sunday and definitely by the time daylight comes Monday.  Should be an interesting prospect watching the weather develop. 
Lots of "transport" people around in the shop today.  In Darley Dale each 2nd weekend in September there's a show called the festival of transport, it goes on for 2 days and draws quite a crowd and obviously the shop gets a bit of a boost.

I have been thinking about writing, "the book" today, I really do need to sit down and work out the different phases of my Army service, 1 I had forgotton about was my year at Cambridge University - - - a few tales there!  Then there's the photo's of course as well as some interesting bits of paper that i need to find.  It should keep me going until Christmas just sorting that out.

Talking of Christmas, we already have the mince pies! and there are some Christmas ckaes on a roller that I must look at tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment