Featured post

Friday 2 September 2011

Trouble at tmill

Popped into the shop for a few things and the guy who does week on week off with me has had to go home ill.  I'm going to go in tomorrow to put the bread out for them, 3 hours should be enough.  Should be a few more shekels into the holiday fund!

Had a pleasant walk today to see if my leg problem would give me any pain, everything seems ok not even a twinge so thats a step in the right direction. No pun intended.  I had an e mail from Ginny one of the 3 Peaks girsl from our June expedition.  She reckons to have recruited her younger sister to join our Welsh 15 attempt next June.  We only need 1 more to be able to have our own group and guide.

Couple of pics from the walk.  The top one is at a secluded picnic spot fantastic view

No comments:

Post a Comment