Featured post

Friday 16 September 2011

The Needham cometh!!

Our dear friend Sharon is at last in the country and on her way to our area.  We are to meet her Sunday along with her friend Mike who apparently wants a "good English sausage" .  We are intending to have a BBQ Sunday so a good English sausage he shall have!!

I popped into the shop today after i had been logging with all the gear on to drop off some wood for my mate Debbs and got the chorus "I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok" lol.

Spoke to my Boss Tracy and she agreed that I could go in tomorrow morning for 4 hours and put out the bread for them, i did a days overtime Thursday as my opposite number Paul is off until Sunday so it will be a little unexpected injection into the holiday fund at the end of the period.

No comments:

Post a Comment