Featured post

Monday 12 September 2011

Tesco & Sainsbury

We decided over the weekend that we should get another cat as Tom is being all clingy and we are interpreting that as a sign of him pining for company
We looked at RSPCA who I hate anyway, they wanted to charge £86 for a kitten!  Also Cats Protection want to do a home inspection and as we are on the main road we would probably get turned down.
I put up a sign at work asking if anyone knew of a kitten and one of the girls from the deli mentioned seeing a sign, "Kittens for Sale" on Slack Hill.
I went over after work and pulled into a farm where i was shown some delightful kittens but then had to wait ages until the lady of the house turned up to do the deal.  I was actually trying to get out onto the main road when she signalled to turn in.  £20 each or 2 for £30 - - - sucker! I got 2.   We have a boy and a girl and I have named them Tesco (girl) & Sainsbury.
Tom is hardly over the moon at the moment but no doubt he will get used to them and knock them into shape soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment