Featured post

Saturday 10 March 2012

Leap year? On the move

Yes the leap year, I wandered into work for my first full day after the hols on the "8th" of March, however my casio watch was showing the 9th.  So there I am taking bread off the shelves dated the 8th thinking how could all this have been missed by the code checker.  Thats  a check which highlights 2 days later that there might be items which should be reduced on that day.
It was only when I asked a colleague who had done the code check that by a process of strange looks and squinting at watches that I realised my cheapy casio could not have been programmed for the leap year!

On the move! our bakery Team Leader has been trying to join the cops for ages and at last he has been accepted he joins up on the 11th of April so we are in for a new team leader.  Could be a bit of trial for the boss lady Tracy finding 1 as good.

The weather of late has been unseasonably mild and i always start thinking about going logging again in this type of situation.  Might give it a go towards the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment