Featured post

Thursday 8 December 2011

Sainsbury the cat has a rinse!

I popped a couple of towels into the washer left the door open and went upstairs to get the rest of the towels, threw them in slammed the door and set it going.
A couple of minutes later I could hear this howl. like 2 cats when they are squaring up to each other for a fight.
There's been a couple of fully grown cats chasing our kittens so I thought it might be that and went outside to investigate.  No cats, sat back down again to hear the howl again, switched off the radio and heard the howl again, From inside the washing machine!   


Frantic and I mean frantic long minutes later we get him out without injury but obviously soaked and very very, well clean.
The look says it all "get me the F outa this thing" 
Not too keen on the rinse aid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment