Featured post

Monday 12 December 2011

Monday Monday

Sainsbury's (the kitten) brush with the washing machine seems not to have had any lasting effects on him.  I cant set the thing going without checking the inside at least twice now though!!

Quite a busy weekend with finishing off the Christmas decks on Saturday then a walk down to the pub for a couple in the afternoon.  An unusual, well no, downright unusual sight struck me on the way back from the pub.  Sally had not taken off her jacket in the pub so obviously didn't feel the benefit of having done so when we emerged into the cold and windy afternoon to walk home.
So there we were walking along with her saying how cold her back was, she then broke into a run!!   Anyone who knows Sally will tell you that this is totally unheard of as she is opposed to any form of exercise.  I could not unfortunately get at my camera as she was hanging onto my shooting arm.  So alas, this unusual occurrence has not been recorded.

Sunday we had Kevin & Karen over from Worksop and visited Haddon Hall not Chatsworth as I had earlier recorded. It was a nice visit although the weather was absolutely foul.

Highlight of the visit was to see Ruth Goodman from the BBC TV series about living in the Victorian Era.  I saw her as soon as we entered the great hall and thought, "I know her from somewhere?", thinking that she worked on the checkouts at sainsbugs!  Shes the one in the pic with the white headscarf to the right of the bloke with the mustard pantaloons!,

No comments:

Post a Comment