Featured post

Thursday 5 July 2012

A little fish for lunch me thinks

Hey ho another week without having to work begins and to hell with it I have no pressing itinerary for the afternoon after bimbling about (thats a Royal Marines term for ambling around without any aim, I just hate those Royal Marines! not really but look at my book when its finished for the link!) shopping picking up pills and nipping to the Aquarium place attached to Scotland nurseries for some pond fish food

That probably means I will play around with the website layout whilst watching a bit of the Wimbledon Tennis, didnt that Scot when he's losing but Brit when he's winning Murray do well yesterday! and also watch a bit of my favourite sport thingy the Tour de France.  I watched it yesterday and saw young Cavendish go down 2.7km from the finish in a large crash lets hope he's ok!

1 last story then for today the Daily Express front page which is always good for a laugh, "Britain Facing Flood Misery" "3 Months rain in the next 3 days".  Don't be silly Daily Express we always watch the Wimbledon Finals on a TV carried to the top of the garden in the sun, break out the Barby!!!!!

Finally then here we are in our "Flood Misery" the gentle breeze drying the towels and other bits on the washing line, the sun popping in and out from behind the fluffy white clouds and little Sainsbury thinking "A little fish for lunch me thinks!"


 Now, do I choose that one over there or this one which is a little closer Mmmmmmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment