Featured post

Thursday 12 January 2012

My Boss Tracey is Great!

My Boss Tracy is great, well especially as she has signed off my holiday requests for the next 12 months.

Bit of drama at the shop I noticed one of the girls from the cafe looked a bit down in the mouth, seems her boyfriend dumped her by text and then she saw him out with another girl.  Young love hey!  

On arriving home not long ago my next door neighbour John greeted me with, "Do you like my new kitchen?".  In his workshop garage was a pile of used kitchen units he had picked up form outside a house just up the road.  I reckon it will join the other started but unfinished projects he has running.  The garden bottom terrace into a courtyard with conservatory, the top terrace into a veg patch.  The part erected greenhouse that has now almost fallen down.  - - - I advised him to use it for firewood! 

The very mild weather we have been having looks to be coming to an end as its quite chilly just now and wih the clear sky this evening I think we might see some frost tonight.  

I still think my boss is great!  


No comments:

Post a Comment