Featured post

Friday 22 June 2012

The stiffness has gone but its a pain in the A**e.

After the walking rigours of the weekend in Wales it was good to get back to work on Monday.  Well I say good  what I really mean is all the bending stretching and movement managed to ease any residual stiffness.  The Boss lets call her Tracy! is away in Sharm el Sheikh Egypt on her holiday.  I managed to persuade her to get an underwater camera and urged her to get lots of underwater snorkelling pics so no doubt there will be plenty to look at on her return.

Its my colleague, lets call him Paul's last week starting yesterday, I nipped in to see him and he's really up for this new job his friend has talked him into, I hope all go's well.  The 2 "sirens of the sausages" colleagues, lets call them Linda & Debs are still asking if I will take over Paul's cage dancing routine but as I have said before , I haven't got the hips for the thong!

The driving force behind the 15 Peaks adventure Ginny, has issued a flurry of e mails and it looks as if we are going to go back the weekend 15/16th September to bag the ones we missed last weekend.  She mentions going back up Tryfan which was the only one we managed on the 2nd day before abandoning due to the appalling weather.  I could do without it but wont spoil the party.

So, the stiffness has gone but now as the blog title suggests "its a pain in the A**e" begins.  I'm selling the freelander affectionately known as Phil.  Hes worth a little over 2k so I have put him up for 2300 for a "No nonsense quick sale"
I put an advert on the Autotrader website quoting chapter and verse all the dents and scratches 5 pics, the whole shootin match.  I had a call yesterday and it was as if the bloke had heard it was for sale down the pub, even though he was looking at the website advert.  We went all through the detail he phoned me back twice about getting here to see the vehicle.  So here I am 2 hours after the appointed time of arrival having given up on him arriving at all.  Hey ho, I might just sell him to the first person who actually bothers to show up.
HERE HE IS IN ALL HIS GLORY! COME ON MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!








2003 Land Rover (Special Vehicles) Freelander TD4 Commercial 3 door, Taxed 03/13 MOT 15/09/12, 83700 miles
This vehicle has a couple of small (supermark​et carpark) dents and some MINOR scratches it does however "scrub up well"
Automatic gearbox with traction control on 1st and reverse for steep hill descent.  Also Sport setting and sequential setting.
Alloy Wheels, Air Con, 6 CD changer, L/R Rear Cargo floor mat, heated mirrors, elec windows and mirror adjustment​, Flip up driver and passenger roof vents (can be removed as can the rear cargo body cover).
All this and an ADDITIONAL spare set of 5 steel wheels with knobbly tyres.
FOR A NO NONSENSE QUICK SALE £2300 NO VAT TO PAY

RING 01629 735790 

No comments:

Post a Comment