Featured post

Thursday 7 June 2012

A colleague - lets call him Paul hangs up his thong


Working over the Jubilee weekend and Bank Holiday was "the bitch" I predicted only broken by the news that "A colleague - lets call him Paul" came in to hand in his notice!  Shock horror, i knew something was up as he "never" comes into the shop when he's not working unlike me who uses it like the corner shop and is in most days.
I digress however, now Paul is the subject of my "Paul's a cagey leather clad sprinter" post of the 18th May. A new fact has emerged about his cage dancing from the "fresh colleagues  - lets call them Debs and Linda" It appears that when Paul is performing for the girls he wears a thong!  Pity no videos exist they would be a hit on the "tube"
Paul will be missed and I'm sure we all wish him the best and hope the grass really is greener over that hill.  I will miss him more because I will have to train the new bod - - I wonder if he or she will take up the thong?  Debs suggested I take it up but I really haven't got the hips!   

No comments:

Post a Comment