Featured post

Sunday 3 July 2011

Website problem?

Our Website http:/hakuraman.gotdns.com is having a few problems this morning my Linksys router decides to change all the dhcp numbers for whatever reason  I then have to change all the IP addresses that make the site work.  All seems to be well except the webcam i will save that for later.

I just saw the last game on the Wimbledon ladies final yesterday hopefully i will see more of the men's today when i get back around 1515.

Got to make tracks for work, nice day outside!

1900  Good Wimbledon mens final. i managed to see all but the first set so it was worth dashing home.
Website problem solved apart from the streaming webcam.  I cant seem to get it broadcasting to the internet even though everything looks fine.  I was thinking about changing from streaming to a pic that updates every 60 seconds so now's the time to try it!  looks much clearer that the cam i will shorten the update time once i get my fast connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment