Featured post

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Today i move wood

Tuesday at last and a break in my shift pattern gives me a day off.  I need to go to the logging camp and move all the smaller bits i cut up last week down into where they will be stored until we need them.  I will post a before and after pic later.

Twas a good stage on the Tour de France yesterday although Mark Cavendish (STC) was denied the sprint win by Tyler Farrarr (Garmin) after a 90 degree left turn manoeuvre just short of the finish didn't quite go as planned.

Pics below, the pile of logs in the foreground need to go to the bottom of the hill to the orange fence area


Here we are two and a half hours later.  A very warm bit of log throwing!  I just have to saw up and stack the other 3 piles before winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment